Faciliator Training in the Lego Serious Play Methodology
Time & Location
About the Event
If you are looking for innovative ways to engage your people, build better teams, improve organisational cultures, stimulate creative thinking, improve communication and problem solving abilities or you are simply looking to add an extra tool to your toolkit that you can incorporate into your current programs then this masterclass is a must.
Designed by our Managing Director who has an extensive background in learning & development, training, psychology and the LEGO® Serious Play® materials & methodology, this interactive, informative and engaging masterclass is suitable for facilitators, trainers, educators, HR professionals, project managers, change managers, product designers, researchers, executive / life coaches, strategists, business owners or leaders who are seeking an innovative, fun way to facilitate behavioural change or achieve specific outcomes.
What is LEGO® Serious Play® ?
LEGO® Serious Play® is an innovative workshop method developed by the LEGO® Group and used by organisations around the world to engage their people and help unlock their potential by enabling them to think more creatively, communicate more effectively and deliver more innovative results.
Participants are led through a series of LEGO® building activities designed to explore a specific topic, scenario, issue or problem. Each participant builds his or her own LEGO® model in response to the facilitator’s questions. The models are then used to debrief the build and serve as a platform for group discussion, knowledge sharing, problem solving and decision making.
Examples of how LEGO® Serious Play® can be used
Lego Serious Play can be used for a variety of situations and scenarios including, but not limited to:
- Strategy development / alignment
- Organisational / brand development / alignment
- Coaching /mentoring
- To help develop / clarify organisations vision / mission statements / values etc.
- Inspire Innovation & creativity
- Exploring change including personal impacts on team members through to organisational impacts
- Team building and development
- Customer experience
- Product / service design
- HR (performance reviews)
- Conflict resolution / mediation
- Decision making / problem solving
- Clarify roles and responsibilities from an individual / team and /or organisational perspective.
- Induction / Integrate new members into teams / organisations
- Employee Training
Ready to become a facilitator of the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology and materials?
In this interactive online workshop, you will learn the structure, process and science behind the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology and how to incorporate LEGO® Serious Play® materials it into your programs of work.
Your investment includes:
- Interactive online 'live' workshop
- Self-paced online learning modules
- Post workshop 1 hour 1:1 zoom Coaching Session to refine your skills, plan for first session or ask any questions.
- A Lego Serious Play starter kit Valued at $40 AUD
- A comprehensive workbook with step by step instructions on how to use the methodology, workshop design & facilitation guidelines
- 3 Book Digital Bundle - SeriousWork, - How to facilitate meetings & workshops using the Lego Serious Play Method, Mastering the Lego Serious Play Method - 44 Facilitation Techniques and How to Facilitate the Lego Serious Play Method online. Valued at over $70 AUD.
- Templates and samples to design your own workshops
- Email and telephone support post workshop - so if you have a question before your first session or you want to debrief after a session you can call or email us
- Membership to our closed LinkedIn and Facebook community group where we will share ideas and new developments
- Certificate of attendance
This workshop is not accredited or endorsed by The LEGO® Group. The LEGO® Group does not have an official certification program for LEGO® Serious Play® and they do not endorse any programs anywhere in the world. Insync Workplace Solutions offers facilitator training workshops in the use of the LEGO® Serious Play® materials and methodology under the creative commons licence held by the LEGO® Group.
Although The LEGO® Group do not have an official certification program, they do strongly recommend the use of trained facilitators. Our managing director who facilitates this workshop, was originally trained in the methodology in 2013. Since her initial training, she has continued to study the methodology to hone her knowledge & skills and has been using the LEGO® Serious Play® materials and methodology in her own Consulting, Training and Coaching practice and facilitating workshops using the LEGO® Serious Play® materials and methodology for the past 8 years.
At Insync Workplace Solutions, we love the LEGO® brand and the LEGO® Serious Play® methodology. We are also extremely respectful of the LEGO® Trademarks and work with LEGO® to ensure the LEGO® and LEGO Serious Play® brands are not compromised in anyway.