Fri, 10 Feb|
Gut Health & It's Impact on Behaviour & Performance
Learn how poor gut health can impact your cognitive abilities & performance & what you can do to improve it with Naturopath & Gut Health Specialist Sharon Hespe.
Time & Location
10 Feb, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
About the event
Join us for our first lunch n learn of 2023 as we hear from Naturpath and Gut Specialist Sharon Hespe about why gut health is important, the impact poor gut health can have on our performance and leadership capability and what you can do to improve your gut health.
Did you know?
- The gut-brain connection has been shown to impact mental and emotional well-being.
- Poor gut health can negatively affect energy levels, focus, and productivity
- Maintaining a healthy gut can improve resilience, decision-making and stress management.
- A focus on gut health can support overall physical and mental health, leading to improved performance and leadership capability
- Encouraging and supporting healthy gut practices can contribute to a positive and supportive work environment.
This is why it makes sense that we consider gut health in our workplace well-being programs and that we understand the impact poor gut health can have on our performance.
February lunch n learn$14.95+$0.37 service feeSale ended